Kanboard Ticket Number Plugin
This plugin adds unique ticket labels with a given prefix to your Kanboard tasks!
Click the link to download the plugin: Tasknumberplugin
You can get the installation zip from: Kanboard Ticket Number Plugin
- Download the zip
- Upload the data of the zip into the following directory in Kanboard:
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
- You need to enable the feature for each project in the project settings.
- Define an unique prefix for each project
- Each new created task will get a additional field, called ‘ticket number’
- The ticket number or ticket label consists of the given project prefix and an increasing number (starting at 1)
Ticket Number of the third task in this project:
Kanboard is a simple, free and open source project management web application, with an increasing community.
In my opinion, Kanboard is a really good choice for small projects with a small project team. The developer(s) of Kanboard focused on simplicity.
There was only one feature I missed in Kanboard, namely unique project based task identifiers. Kanboard only has global task ids, but there aren´t project ticket ids like in project management softwares like Jira by Atlassian.
So i started creating a plugin for the missing feature.